299 topics posted
I just changed my PirateNet (aka Active Directory) password. Do I need to do anything else?
Submitted by smithket 1 year ago
Submitted by Lysa Martinelli 2 years ago
Yes, after updating your PirateNet (aka Active Directory) there are several processes that you have to follow in order to maintain your account:
1. If you have a SHU issued machine please reboot it.
2. If you have a non-SHU issued machine please make sure that you update the saved password for your "campus" wireless.
3. If you connect to your SHU issued email account on your cell phone and/or mobile device please update the saved password on that device.
4. If you have the "SHU Mobile" or "Blackboard Mobile" cell phone apps please update the saved passwords.
5. If you connect to your Blackboard files via the WebDrive or Xythos software please update the saved password.
Copyright © 2013